UDOT construction updates for early March | Transportation
This is a news release from UDOT.
Beginning March 3, work will begin on a project to rehabilitate the concrete surface of south-bound Interstate 15, between the I-84 Exit in Riverdale and 200 South in Clearfield.
The project will result in precast concrete sections of the roadway being places to replace deteriorating sections of the original pavement. Initial work will begin on March 3 for four nights, to measure the segments that will be replaced and determine depth of the present pavement. Work will be conducted from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., with the two inside-most lanes closed intermittently throughout the project work zone.
Motorists may want to consider alternate routes during this time, such as east-bound I-84 to south-bound US-89, regaining I-15 in Farmington, or southbound SR-126 (1900 West) via Hinckley Drive (SR-79). The remainder of the work on this project will begin June 15, and take approximately five months to complete.
Upcoming Events near North Davis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Real Salt Lake falls short in 2013 MLS Cup championship
- Report predicts Salt Lake City will have hottest housing market in U.S.
- Funds left over from John Swallow’s campaign could be used for legal fees
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue