UDOT construction updates for early March | Transportation
This is a news release from UDOT.
Beginning March 3, work will begin on a project to rehabilitate the concrete surface of south-bound Interstate 15, between the I-84 Exit in Riverdale and 200 South in Clearfield.
The project will result in precast concrete sections of the roadway being places to replace deteriorating sections of the original pavement. Initial work will begin on March 3 for four nights, to measure the segments that will be replaced and determine depth of the present pavement. Work will be conducted from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., with the two inside-most lanes closed intermittently throughout the project work zone.
Motorists may want to consider alternate routes during this time, such as east-bound I-84 to south-bound US-89, regaining I-15 in Farmington, or southbound SR-126 (1900 West) via Hinckley Drive (SR-79). The remainder of the work on this project will begin June 15, and take approximately five months to complete.
Upcoming Events near North Davis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Schools in Ogden performing better after intervention
- Ogden man accused of sexually exploiting teen boys indicted, will face trial
- Man arrested in connection with lewdness case in U.S. on student visa
- Utah chariot racers take to the track for state championship
- Police, school officials urge caution after student reports of man performing lewd act
- “Book of Mormon” musical to play in SLC
- Utah 5A boy’s basketball tournament quarterfinals: scores and highlights
- U of U player making speedy recovery after sustaining critical injuries
- Uninsured Utahns speak about their struggles at Capitol, few lawmakers attend
- Mormon women plan to request tickets to historically male-only meeting, again